Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wednesday is a nice day for a meme

Actually, I just finished the last post, but I know I'll have way to much to do at work tomorrow to start something original, so I'm going with a meme I stole from Quodlibets. She's got a great meme section, and I am strangely fascinated by them. They're like personality tests, which I also find fascinating. Anyway.

Three Things Meme

Three things you are wearing right now:
-a Riviera Maya Mexico t-shirt (my cousin got married there and all I got was this shirt and a nasty stomach issue that took about three weeks to fully recover from.)
-old work out pants that are too old and soft to actually work out in
- super-cozy slippers (I love slippers. I wear them almost year-round)

Three favorite bands/musical artists: This is tough. Only three? Then this is top three right this second
-Mark Knopfler
-Ben Folds
-Ani DiFranco

Three favorite songs: Right now, by the artists above
-5:15am from Shangri-la
-Gracie from Songs for Silverman
-Manhole from Knuckle Down

Three things you want in a relationship:
-Kindness
-Mutual Respect
-Humour

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
-Height
-Strong arms (for good hugs)
-Great Smile

Three of your favorite hobbies/interests:
-reading
-right now - Mariokart on Nintendo GameCube
-playing guitar (I suck and I don't get to practice much, but I love it)

Three things that scare you:
-being alone / losing my partner
-unidentifiably creepy-crawly things (anything possibly resembling a roach - and roaches)
-money

Three of your everyday essentials:
-m&m's
-water
-hank

Three drugs of choice:
-the pill
-adderall (I'm ADD, but I stopped taking medication several years ago. i'm thinking of asking my doctor to go back on it though. I worry about the long-term consequences, but man, i was so effecient and productive when I was on it).
-Pain-off - the generic equivalent of excedrin migraine and one of the few things that work on my really bad headaches.

Three favorite toys:
-my mac
-gamecube
-my mac

Three careers you have considered/are considering:
-publishing
-teaching
-stay-at-home mom (I have yet to decide if this is a goal or something I would comprimise to. One one hand: yes! no office job! On the other hand: help! I can't take care of kids all day by myself! Thankfully, this will be a decision I make in the future and not something I have to decide right this second).

Three places you want to go on vacation:
-Italy, again and again and again
-Hawaii
-Skiing (anywhere there are mountains and real snow: Colorado, Vermont, Canada, Austria, Italy etc.)

Three kids' names you like:
-Joseph
-Elizabeth
-Cole

Three things you want to do before you die:
-go back to Italy
-finish my Master's
-have a baby. I feel a little... I don't know, weird, saying this, but it is true. The idea of having kids right now scares the hell out of me. It weirds me out that I'm old enough that it wouldn't be that unusual for me to get pregnant (or already have a kid). I don't feel like I'll ever be ready, but I definitely want children... someday... just not righ tnow.

Three celeb crushes:
-Luke from Gilmore Girls
-Taye Diggs
-Elvis Presley (young)

No comments: