Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's Been a Long Day

I had planned to write a real entry today, but I am freakin' bushed. The day started with a lovely breakfast at the Deluxe Diner with Mavis. There are few things in the world that I like more than breakfast food and the Diner delivers. You can get all sorts of stuff and you get a muffin, to boot. Yummers.

Then I went to David's Bridal to look at wedding dresses with another friend of mine. I had no idea that trying on big ol' white dresses could be so tiring. I feel like it is two in the morning and it is about seven o'clock at night. More on that experience on Monday (also up this week: TV & Music).

In the meantime, here's a little photo essay of Hank's day on Friday. Some of the pictures aren't oriented the right way, because I haven't figured out how to do that in Blogger yet.

It started, after his walk, with a little nap on the couch.

After about two hours of napping, Hank wanted some attention.

That didn't quite work so, he tried distraction. "See? I have this cow. It's fun..."

"Here, you play with it."

So, I threw it for him, and he chased it, and I could hear it mooing as he chewed on it. After a little while, I noticed that it was sort of quiet in the apartment. I look over, and this is what I see:

No, look closer at the cow.

Ha! I have no idea how he set it up like that, or why he'd come back in the room to look at it.

If you're wondering why I was taking pictures of my dog during the day, please look back at the previous post "Procrastination." I got a digital camera for Christmas last year and it is pretty much always on hand. When Hank was begging for attention, I just thought he was being cute and I like having pictures of him being cute. When I saw the cow standing in the doorway, clearly ignoring him, I was just glad I had the preceding pictures. Hank is a good dog, but he is NOT trained well enough to pose for pictures.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love breakfast food the most also. Take a camera trying on dresses it's make a nice post.

Cassie said...

Sadly, most bridal salons do not let you take pictures of any of the dresses. I guess they're afraid you might steal the design or something...

Teena in Toronto said...

What a cutie Hank is!