Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Colors Meme

Once again, stolen from Mano. Her sister did it, too.

[ RED ]
1. Closest red thing to you? My Easy Button – a gift from a coworker’s mom.
2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship? Yes – my first boyfriend. But it wasn’t really that big of a deal. He was my boyfriend from third to fifth grade, but I moved from Illinois to Georgia at the end of third grade, so it was a long-distance thing. We broke up when he told me he bought Tracy earrings for Christmas.
3. Last thing to make you angry? Driving home. The train is way better.
4. Are you a fan of romance? Yes. Both book and real-life forms
5. Have you ever been in love? Yes.
6. Do you have a temper? Yes. My brothers used to taunt me, just to piss me off. It doesn’t take much.
[ GREEN ]
1. Closest green thing to you? A framed picture of my cousin’s triplets.
2. Do you care about the environment? Yeah.
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? Not really. I’m sure I could think of something.
4. Are you a lucky person? Most of the time, it seems like I’m not, but I have a loving and supporting family, a solid job, a house and an awesome fiancé, so I would say I’m pretty lucky.
5. Do you always want what you can't have? Not really. I want stuff, but not getting it doesn’t always bother me.
6. Are you Irish? Yes.
[ PURPLE ]
1. Last purple thing you saw? A purple t-shirt in my drawer.
2. Like being treated to expensive things? Absolutely. Especially really good food.
3. Do you like mysterious things? I’m just going to keep Mano’s answer: This question is stupid. If they're mysterious, how can I know if I like them or not?
4. Favourite type of chocolate? Dark. Preferably in M&M form
5. Ever met anyone in royalty? No.
6. Are you creative? Depends on the topic. I would say, in general, not very.
7. Are you lonely? Sometimes, but not as much as I used to be. I think I’m more comfortable with myself now. And I no longer live alone, which helps.
[ YELLOW ]
1. Closest yellow thing to you? Post-its
2. The happiest time(s) of your life? When I closed on my new house. Well, not the closing, but when I got the keys and it was mine.
3. Favourite holiday? Christmas
4. Are you a coward? Yes.
5. Do you burn or tan? Burn, then tan
6. Do you want children? In theory, yes. Most likely I will have them. When I think about the responsibility involved, it scares me a little.
7. What makes you happy? Lots of stuff. Mr, music, family, my dog.
[ BLUE ]
1. Closest blue thing to you? My shirt
2. Are you good at calming people down? Depends on the situation, but in general, yes. I’m good at breaking down big, overwhelming stuff into manageable pieces. Except for myself. Big overwhelming stuff that I’m dealing with just overwhelms me.
3. Do you like the ocean? It’s ok. I’m sort of ambivalent.
4. What was the last thing that made you cry? Thinking about emptying my bank account for the down payment on our house. I sort of knew that I was getting something for it, but my brain just panics and can’t get past the *empty bank account* part.
5. Are you a logical thinker? Not really.
6. Can you sleep easily? I fall asleep easily. Staying asleep is tough since I talk, yell, punch, kick, toss around and generally cause trouble. Mr says I’m not good at sleeping.
7. Do you prefer the beach or the woods? Beach. Less bugs.
[ PINK ]
1. Closest pink thing to you? Highlighter
2. Do you like sweet things? Yes!
3. Like play-fighting? Yes and no. I usually start it but then stop it pretty fast. I like being in control.
4. Are you sensitive? Yeah, I think so.
5. Do you like punk music? Nope
6. What is your favourite flower? I like lots of flowers. Maybe orchids?
7. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of.
[ ORANGE ]
1. Closest orange thing to you? My nephew has an orange blanket in the picture of him on my desk. It’s from when he was in the hospital when he was born.
2. Do you like to burn things? I am fascinated by fire.
3. Dress up for Halloween? Usually, but not this past Halloween.
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? I think so.
5. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship? A relationship, but I wouldn’t stay in a relationship just to avoid being single.
6. What would your super power be? I’d like to just be sort of magical, and be able to make stuff happen. Like Samantha on BeWitched.
[ WHITE ]
1. Closest white thing to you? There are PILES of paper on my desk. The closest is one from my boss asking if it would be a lot of trouble to submit three different projects for awards instead of the traditional one.
2. Would you say you're innocent? Not really.
3. Always try to keep the peace? Depends. Most of the time, yes.
4. How do you imagine your wedding? Though I am planning my wedding, I’m still having a hard time imagining it. Mostly I just want good music, good food and lots of free-flowing beverages for those who want them.
5. Do you like to play in the snow? Yes
6. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? Not really.
7. Do you have Attention Deficit Disorder(A.D.D)? Yes
[ BLACK ]
1. Closest black thing to you? The suit I’m wearing is black.
2. Ever enjoy hurting people? What? This is a weird one. No.
3. Are you sophisticated or silly? I guess Silly. Sometimes both.
5. Do you have a lot of secrets? No, not really. There’s stuff people don’t know, but only because I don’t want to be the most open book around- it isn’t really a secret.
6. What is your favourite colour(s)? Right now, I’d say cream, but that’s because I just bought new bedding in shades of cream that I love. My favorite color changes a lot.
7. Does the colour you wear affect your mood? I don’t think so. I might choose certain colors based on my mood.

No comments: