Saturday, November 11, 2006

Another Meme

We spent the day buying paint ($370! On paint!) and looking at furniture. We bought a gorgeous bedroom set. My whole life, I've wanted a nice bedroom with furniture that looked nice and wasn't given to me or bought because it was the only thing I could afford. After a day of driving around, I'm tired and I still have a ton of school work to do. So, I hope Mano doesn't mind, but in lieu of another "sorry I'm lame" post, I'm going to steal another meme from her.

1) My uncle once: played a really mean trick on a kid who deserved it in college. The kid was always stealing his care packages, so he baked some brownies with exlax, and pretended to get them as a care package. The kid took them and...ew.

2) Never in my life: will I move without movers. Thankfully, I've convinced my fiance of this. I'm a grown-up, we both have jobs, and a really big tv.

3) When I was five: I was real sad.

4) High school was: kind of fun. I'm a nerd, I like school.

5) Fire is: dangerous. And good for roasting marshmallows.

6) I once saw: Mike Meyers getting into a car in NYC.

7) There’s this woman I know who: has a full goatee.

8) Once, at a bar: I saw Jon Bon Jovi.

9) By noon I’m usually: figuring out what I'll have for lunch.

10) Last night: I tried to do home work while Mr sanded our new master bedroom and I wrote a lame blog entry.

11) If I only had: enough money not to work (Mano's answer, but I feel the same way).

12) Next time I go to church: will probably be a wedding (though not mine. Everyone is getting married!).

13) The best thing about my last relationship was: very few of my friends and family met him, so I can pretend it never happened.

14) What worries me most: Money.

15) When I turn my head left: I see the Elvis teddy beat that Mr gave me for Valentines' Day a few years ago.

16) When I turn my head right: I am reminded to RSVP the company christmas, sorry, "holiday" party.

17) You know I'm lying when: I'm a pretty good liar, but I'm sure I have some tells...

18) What I miss most about the eighties: Atari.

19) If I were a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: I don't know that I identify with any of Shakespeare's women. Probably just some maid in the background.

20) By this time next year: I will be married and (hopefully) much less stressed - though still stressed by school, the new house and wedding stuff will be over.

21) I have a hard time understanding: the appeal of ultimate fighting.

22) You know I like you if: hhmmmm... you just know.

23) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: Depends on the award.

24) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: What? Should this mean something to me?

25) Take my advice, never: drink more than eight cosmos in a sitting.

26) My ideal breakfast is: eggs, hash browns, pancakes, and coffee.

37) If you visit my hometown, I suggest you go to: a show at the Fox Theater.

28) Why doesn't everyone: treat everyone else as they wish to be treated?

29) If you spend the night at my house: bring warm pajamas. We need to put more insulation in the attic.

30) I’d stop my wedding: if I found out he cheated.

31) The world could do without: prejudice.

32) My favorite blonde is: Princess Daisy (we've been playing a lot of MarioKart lately).

33) If I do anything well, it’s: give good back massages.

Uh, what happened to 34-43??

44) And by the way: be nice to animals.

45) The last time I was drunk, I: played with my dog in the backyard of my new house. The old owners left us a bottle of champaigne.

No comments: