Monday, July 03, 2006

Behind

I found myself actually checking my own blog last week, just to see if anything was different. *sigh* I guess that means I have to do something about it.

I have a bunch of things I want to say, but I'm thinking I might separate them into different posts, because they're all on different topics. Since work is like a ghost town today, and I plan on not doing any actual work, I should have something more to post by the end of the day.

Note to my readers... um... should they ever appear.

Please send me some questions for my Girls Guide series. You must have other sporting questions. Otherwise, prepare yourself for an essay on the wonderfulness that is AJ Pierzynski, Jim Thome, Joe Crede, and the rest of your 2006 Chicago White Sox. God! How great was the game on Saturday! Did you see the comeback? How awesome is it that it was AJ who hit the three-run homer to win the game when they were down by two in the ninth with two outs? THAT is why I love baseball.

No comments: