Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hi, I'm a Mac

I did it. I switched. I have to admit, it was those damn commercials. I fell for it. I mean, it isn't that I want to be that kid from Dodgeball or that I didn't want to be the guy in the suit. I just like the look of the commercials. Plus, my Macbook is totally sexy. It's sleek and white and it is just so pretty.

There are some downsides. I now have to consider if stuff is available for Mac. Boo. I was going to get a new computer game - some fun little treat for my birthday- and went to Best Buy. They don't carry games for Mac. Boo.

But, I was able to use iPhoto to put together a truly awesome slide show comparing my uncle to Tom Selleck, and then I used iTunes so that the whole thing could be set to the theme song from Magnum P.I.

That alone was worth it, I think.

No comments: