Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Random Tidbits

I don't have much to say but I want to get better at blogging regularly, so here are some random tidbits to entertain you...

  • As I was getting off the train today, I overheard a woman mentioning Reaganomics. Is that really still a topic of conversation? I'm well past the legal voting age and I don't really remember/understand what Reaganomics was all about.
  • The Victoria's Secret fashion show is tonight. I hadn't planned on watching, but I left the TV on after work today and, since my DVR (I'm sadly without Tivo - temporarily) taped Gilmore Girls, it came on. I think Heidi Klum might be one of the most adorable people on the planet but... I hate that show. I don't get it. I mean, the camera cuts to so many angles and shots so quickly, they aren't even pretending it's a fashion show. And I hate the backstage stuff. They're supposed to be the Angels, and it ruins the facade when a girl trips and nearly falls once off stage because the silly wings are too heavy. And the interviews with the models? I'm sorry but there is a reason some of those women chose careers that don't involve speaking. Yeah, I'm going there. I don't care what they have to say.
  • Victoria's biggest secret? Her underwear sucks. It's hardly cute, never fits right and falls apart.
  • I think I found a photographer for my wedding. It will be expensive, but I think good photography is worth spending money on. It will basically be the only thing that lasts after that day is over (besides the marriage itself, of course).
  • Mr bought me tickets to see the Nutcracker this Saturday. I love the Nutcracker. Last year we went on Christmas Eve and then to Morton's for dinner. Yummers. There are few things I enjoy more than great mashed potatoes and awesome steak.
  • Interestingly enough, Blogger's spell check does not recognize "blog" or "blogger" as words.

No comments: