Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Why Didn't Someone Tell Me?

I was wondering why so many people were eating ice cream cones in the train station last night - it wasn't exactly warm in Chicago at 7:00. And, it was weird that the Ben & Jerry's line was so long that they actually set up guide-type ropes to loop it out of the way of the escalators. Turns out, yesterday was Cone Day at B&J's. And I missed it.

Not that I was deprived of ice cream. After a relatively healthy lunch at Subway - made even more diet-friendly because the bread was stale, so I didn't eat it all - my coworkers and I decided to head over to McDonald's for a hot-fudge sundae.

And then I got home and had a lovely grilled chicken breast for dinner.

Followed by a slice of french silk pie from Baker's Square.

So, as you can see, I really needed a free ice cream cone yesterday. I was totally dessert-deprived.

And I wonder why I keep gaining instead of losing weight...

No comments: